In order to provide the safest dining experience, we have modified some of our traditional practices. While dining in our restaurant be aware that:
- Payment of your bill is limited to one check per table.
- Seating will be limited to four persons per table.
- Buffet dining has been modified as follows:
- We have established a one-way buffet route. Directional arrows and other spacing is shown on the floor.
- Enter the buffet line at the “ENTER HERE” signs and practice social distancing, maintaining six feet between you and the next guest.
- Use of the gloves or parchment paper is strongly encouraged when using utensils to take your food.
- Take food ONLY from one side of the buffet. Do not reach across the buffet.
- We are taking additional health and safety measures, including:
- In addition to normal health and safety training, all staff must participate in an additional, two-hour training session concerning COVID education and management.
- Per Pennsylvania emergency mandate, all guests MUST wear a face covering at all times except when seated at your table. If you do not have a mask or forgot yours, a mask will be provided to you.
- Salt, pepper, sugar and sugar substitutes will be provided upon request.
- We will provide sanitized, covered, stainless steel flatware. Disposable flatware is available upon request.
- All tables and chairs are sanitized when guests complete their meal and leave the restaurant.
- Buffet utensils are more frequently changed.
- Disposable paper menus are provided or you may choose “No Contact” menu dining by scanning our QR codes provided by your server.
- Waiting for Your Table
- You may choose to wait in our lobby for your table but you must social distance and wear your mask. We will monitor the number of waiting guests in our lobby, and when appropriate, ask guests to wait outside or in their car. We will page guests over our PA system when your table is ready.
- When your table is ready, our greeter/host will bring you to your table.
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough or
difficulty breathing, we ask that you kindly return another time.