Tour Operator Pricing
Bring your group to Miller’s where our friendly staff is dedicated to providing exceptional service and the highest quality foods. Our bountiful smorgasbord has something for everyone. Miller’s specializes in traditional Lancaster County favorites, as well as our own signature dishes. Many of our recipes are made using locally-grown fruits and vegetables.
For qualifying groups of 20 or more, discounted group rates are available for the traditional smorgasbord. Payment must be made on one master bill. One complimentary meal for the group leader and one complimentary meal for a professional motorcoach driver (if applicable) will be provided. Miller’s features a large parking lot with plenty of motorcoach parking. Miller’s is a member of the American Bus Association (ABA), National Tour Association (NTA), and the Pennsylvania Bus Association (PBA).
Lancaster’s Original Traditional Smorgasbord
(Partial Listing. Menus/pricing subject to change.)
- Soups and Salads Miller’s own seafood bisque, chicken corn soup, vegetarian vegetable, sausage & cabbage, ham & bean, beef barley, and creamy potato soups, vegetarian chili, pickled eggs, chow chow, pepper cabbage, broccoli salad, pasta salad, Caesar salad, seafood salad, and the Make-Your-Own salad bar featuring our hot bacon dressing
- Shrimp & Appetizer Bar Chilled steamed shrimp (plain and seasoned), sauteed mushrooms, Swedish meatballs
- Entrees and Features Slow roasted top sirloin, baked ham with cider sauce, golden fried chicken, chicken pot pie with homemade noodles, baked cabbage in cream sauce, a delicious variety of locally grown grilled vegetables, mashed potatoes and filling, brown buttered noodles, additional heritage dishes and assorted side dishes
- Desserts & Baked Goods Miller’s own gourmet apple pie and creamy cheesecake, PA Dutch shoo-fly pie, warm chocolate pecan pie, bread pudding and baked apples, iced raisin bread, bakery fresh breads & rolls
2021 Tour Operator Rates for Traditional Smorgasbord Dinner
Rates are for Groups of 20+ and include tax, tip, and standard, non-alcoholic beverages. Reservations are required.
Sunday-Friday: $27.50/adult | $14.50/child (4-12)
Saturday: $28.95/adult | $14.50/child (4-12)
Sunday-Friday: $22.00/adult & grades 9+ | $21.00/grades 6-8 | $20.00/grades K-5
Saturday: $23.00/adult & grades 9+ | $22.00/grades 6-8 | $21.00/grades K-5
While on property, be sure to visit:
- Miller’s Gift Shop
- Locally Made Food Shop
- Mount Hope Winery
- The Bible History Exhibit
- The Quilt Shop at Miller’s
Located minutes away from top Lancaster attractions including:
- Sight & Sound Theatre
- American Music Theatre
- The Shops @ Rockvale Outlets
- Tanger Outlets
- Kitchen Kettle Village
Request a Reservation Using the Form Below
Group reservations (20 people or more) are required. Please complete the online reservation request form below or call 1-800-791-9062.
NOTE: Completing this form does not finalize your reservation. A sales representative will get back to you within 24 business hour via email or phone to discuss your request and finalize your reservation.